1. Never be intimidated by a question: You can always find an intelligent way to answer a question, it may not be complete but will be intelligent.
2. Never be afraid to give a presentation because you know more than the audience.
3. You will always be working in a team, respect your teammates.
4. Don’t forget your boss is the most important in your career, you never know who is talking to who to establish your track record.
5. There is a bigger purpose for each of our lives: it is more than physical and mental, it is spiritual.
6. You should be thinking about leaving a legacy more than accumulating wealth.Think about how you can leave the world a better place than you found it.
7. The harder you work the luckier you get.
I’ve always considered myself a pretty calm person when stress overwhelms my life. It’s weeks like this that i’m reminded, it’s not my personality that carries me through, it is Grace. By Grace You Are Able.
Sometimes I wonder why I ever worry. My life journey is charted with numerous accounts of God’s orchestrated providence. When I look back on my life, nothing has been truer than these words “God has bigger dreams than I have for myself.”
Just a few of my favorite things.
There is as much beauty in the song of an angelic voice as in the articulateness of an eloquent speaker.
It is one of my greatest joys to see people sing. That being said, MUSIC 118: Voice I is one of the greatest classes i’ve taken here at Pepperdine. I am privileged with the joy of seeing people sing out of their comfort zone every Monday at 11:00AM. My attention is captured, my face lights up, my heart smiles.
On the same note (see what I did there..haha), I find myself mesmerized by people who can so perfectly articulate exactly what they mean or exactly what i’m feeling. My attention is captured, my face lights up, my heart smiles.
It’s a beautiful wonder To Articulate Eloquently.
I felt my soul cringe at the reading of these words. The account of the immense suffering and torment of Jesus Christ.